7.10.2011

Capitals Development Camp 2011, Day 0

The 2011 edition of the annual Washington Capitals Development Camp starts tomorrow morning at Kettler Capitals Icepelx. We here at The Breakaway Goal will be covering the event, takng photos and hopefully some video... and maybe even some interviews! Here are some links for those of you who want to follow development camp in it’s entirety...

⊳ Follow The Breakaway Goal on twitter (@breakawaygoal) for tweets from development camp, and also check out our twitter list of people and players who are at development camp.

⊳ Here on The Breakaway Goal blog we will have daily recaps of the action, including photos and whatever else we get.

⊳ We’ve also started a special blog only covering development camp - check it out here.


We can’t wait for development camp to start!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I hope I would have become a part of the event. This would some what be an innovation for me as a financial advisor. I would have loved to become a part of the journey but my bad luck that I can't attend the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great. Your thoughts are also very good and i am very inspired from your post. That is why I visit this blog again and again and will come back in future too. Thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful.This would some what be an innovation for me as a financial advisor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Great... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21.12.11

    I believe you’ve made certain pleasant points in the topic likewise. I guess you should not stop with this; I would like to see more of your submissions.
    christmas flowers germany | christmas flowers netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog seems to be really excellent. Good information posted in this blog. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, found it very interesting. Will bookmark you and check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your efforts on posting great information on spam.This is very necessary to every blogger.So i look forward to your next updates in near future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would not be written any better. Looking over this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this post to him. Sure he’ll have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this page is exactly what I was searching for! found your article bookmarked by a friend of mine. I will also bookmark it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one article alone shows off your excellent writing skills. I am very impressed with your views and interesting content. I hope you intend to continue writing more informational articles.

    ReplyDelete